UL: missing information
Check that your site descriptions conform to the instructions
EC Commentary: Please provide, for each participant, the following (if available):
- a description of the legal entity and its main tasks, with an explanation of how its profile matches the tasks in the proposal;
- a curriculum vitae or description of the profile of the persons, including their gender, who will be primarily responsible for carrying out the proposed research and/or innovation activities
- a list of up to 5 relevant publications, and/or products, services (including widely-used datasets or software), or other achievements relevant to the call content;
- a list of up to 5 relevant previous projects or activities, connected to the subject of this proposal;
- a description of any significant infrastructure and/or any major items of technical equipment, relevant to the proposed work; If operational capacity cannot be demonstrated at the time of submitting the proposal, describe the concrete measures that will be taken to obtain it by the time of the implementation of the task.
- 3.3.2 Roles and Resources: This is a description of who you will hire, which doubles as a plausibility check that the tasks assigned to you add up to an attractive and feasible job descriptions; check it and revise as needed
- Steal ideas from Erlangen (project group description).
- No other technologies to be used (1.4.6 Technologies and TRLs)? (In particular, anything from Andrej Bauer's side?)
- Direct costs
- Outreach and Adoption in Different User Communities (1.3.4 Overall Methodology): revise as needed, maybe some details can be moved to the work package description
- T8, Integration with EOSC Hub (WP3): revise
- T3, Record-Encoded Data (WP4): revise
- T2, Community Building: Training Workshops (WP5): add one more conference that we can realistically win a bid for