FIZ/KA: missing information
We are asking this of everybody:
- Suggestions for potential candidates for the advisory board and end user group.
Check that your site descriptions conform to the instructions
EC Commentary: Please provide, for each participant, the following (if available):
- a description of the legal entity and its main tasks, with an explanation of how its profile matches the tasks in the proposal;
- a curriculum vitae or description of the profile of the persons, including their gender, who will be primarily responsible for carrying out the proposed research and/or innovation activities
- a list of up to 5 relevant publications, and/or products, services (including widely-used datasets or software), or other achievements relevant to the call content;
- a list of up to 5 relevant previous projects or activities, connected to the subject of this proposal;
- a description of any significant infrastructure and/or any major items of technical equipment, relevant to the proposed work; If operational capacity cannot be demonstrated at the time of submitting the proposal, describe the concrete measures that will be taken to obtain it by the time of the implementation of the task.
- 3.3.2 Roles and Resources: This is a description of who you will hire, which doubles as a plausibility check that the tasks assigned to you add up to an attractive and feasible job descriptions; check it and revise as needed
- General Data Sharing Infrastructures (1.4.1 State of the Art): say something about RADAR?
- 1.4.6 Technologies and TRLs: EuDML TRL levels?
- T2, Ontology for Metamathematical Data Aspects (WP2): revise as needed
- T5, Linked Data from publication metadata (WP4): add size, revise
- T6, Linked Data from Wikidata (WP4): revise
- T4, Public Outreach via Wikipedia (WP5): revise