Configure WissKI instances from symbolic metadata
At the moment, the WissKI instances created by the WissKI Distillery are very elementary. It would be good if the user could configure them to their needs and then have them automatically pre-configured. This project has the following parts:
- determine configuration options and their values; examples are
- desired modules,
- data for the DSGVO pages (impressum and such)
- admins, users (for automated account creation)
- data testament (what happens after the project is over; see https://gitlab.cs.fau.de/AGFD/wisski/-/issues/24) and its documentation page.
- develop a JSON schema for storing the choices.
- develop a configuration dialog that guides users through the data collection process, documenting the options and previewing the consequences of the choices.
- develop a configuration process that implements the configuration in a new WissKI instance.
- (possibly) allow to change and re-configure the instance.