Theory Graph Visualization and Interaction Front-End
The central data structure of the OMDoc/MMT format and system is that of a theory graph, where nodes are theories and the edges are theory morphisms, (or alignments, see #7). We extensively use this structure in all of our services, but only have very limited means of actually seeing them and interacting with them (we currently generate static SVG presentations via graphviz.
- interactive graph visualization: showing/hiding parts of a graph, highlighting certain features, clustering, ...
- inspection of theories and edges (by clicking on them)
- addition/deletion/update of nodes and edges (e.g. for alignments)
- graph export for didactic purposes.
- ... I am sure more ideas will pop up when we play with this ...